Sunday 23 October 2011

Mood board for October

Baie danke aan Vosgeparis for this wonderful motivation 

Who would have tought of this great idea!!
Well done 

Shakespeare on the wall.  

All the wonderful cutlery in a frame 
Wonderful work of African Sketchbook 

African Sketchbook decor at The Cape Grace in
Cape Town 
Die skrif is op die muur . . .  writing is on the wall.  Thanks to Lucina


Hessing and hemp for a bedroom's windows 

Age old French lace 
Antique French linen 

Colour . . .  no colour wonderful 


Would like TEN of this lamps 



A selection of all wonderful and beautiful

Age old tools for a handmade comforters 
Something quirky 


Those were the days 
Thank for modern designs without these 


Planning .... planning 

Love the buckets

and 

old silver 

What a wonderful display ! ! !
Old linen, old paintings and Marie Antoinette shoes . . .  well done


I think Hennie will be able to copy the chairs 


Wonderful . . .  think of a wedding in the garden 

Unexpected side table 


I've got it all 

The mug is waiting ... the Queen Ann lace is blooming . . .  the butter knife is waiting  but the figs is still not ready!

I like this!

During renovations we have unearth lots and lots of blue pieces of porcelain.  If everything was still in tack I could do something like this. 

Thanks to everyone for the wonderful ideas!!
Lots of love
Sandra
De Oude Huize Yard

19 comments:

  1. Beautifully inspiring post, Sandra. Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm following you. Looking forward to future posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandra, I'm following too! Lovely, beautiful spaces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to find fellow bogger in South Africa...looking forward to follow you. Thank you for your visit to my blog and kind comment. -Col

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny thanks for visiting our site. Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful inspiration you've found. I like the grainsack on the backs of the chairs and the footboard(?) used on the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Kim for all the inspiration that I find in your blog. I am new to Blogging and it is wonderful to be part of a world wide group of amazing inspiring women!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, Sandra, for taking the time to comment on "Gloria"-- my chair redo. What a thrill for me to come visit your blog and find SO much beauty! I will definitely be back!

    All the best!

    p.s. I am so impressed that your husband is able to copy those metal chairs with the wonderful curves!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! This is a lot of pure and utter gorgeousness! Where to begin - t is all amazing - great selection of ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for visiting. It's wonderful to find inspiration everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been enjoying your photos. Very elegant!!!

    http://cinnamonpink.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sandra. What a lovely blog you have. This is such a beautiful, inspiring post. Every picture was a story on its own and I saw several wonderful ideas. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderful and inspiring post, Sandra! These pictures are delicious eye candy. Love especially the framed cutlery and the writing on the wall!
    Enjoyed the visit...I'm looking forward to future posts. I'm a new follower:)

    Thanks so much for coming to visit me at my Blog and for your lovely words. I really appreciate you taking the time to comment.

    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs,
    Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  13. Everything is especially nice. I love the photo with "no color". I also just started in the blogging world, but ... I'm clueless, I can not find my site, I would like to have as clear an idea as it floats on your site, while I get it, you will faithfully follow a link through my blog and add to your site. Congratulations. Carmen



    Todo es especialmente bonito. Me encanta la foto con " falta de color". Yo tambien acabo de iniciarme en el mundo blogger, pero... estoy desorientada, no acabo de encontrar mi sitio, me gustaria tener una idea tan clara como la que flota en tu pagina; mientras lo consigo, te seguire fielmente con un enlace a traves de mi blog y añadiendome a tu sitio. Felicidades. Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very informative share! Thanks for sharing this great stuff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Logo Design for your comment. Have a wonderful 2012!

      Delete